Home About Shop Catalog Paper Pumpkin Workshops Contact

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Seaside Sympathy

I am up and running-I'm holding my breath, but I'm up and running.  Abig shout out to my I.T. team, Collin, Keaton and Emma (my kids) for all their help.

Today's card is 100% CASEd from the newest annual catalog.  When my daughter was looking at this she giggled.  She said,"Isn't this a little cherry for a sympathy card?"  And I had the same thought at first.  But then I thought maybe it's okay to make it something not so sad.  I would never make a sympathy card with balloons and confetti, but is it acceptable to use something besides a flower, muted butterfly, or religious symbol?

As I said, I copied this.  Stampin Up had the original so obviously they thought it was acceptable.  I would like to know what your thoughts are-leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

The background was made using a new embossing folder called "Seaside".  The paper collection is "By the shore".  The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit, but any sentiment would work.  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I actually like this card because it is a little different. I love the embossing folder. Lots of cool uses for it.

    ReplyDelete