Home About Shop Catalog Paper Pumpkin Workshops Contact

Monday, June 6, 2016

My Latest Obsession


Through the wonderful world of YouTube I have come across the Planning Community.  These are people who deck out their planners-Love it!  It uses a lot of the same paper crafting items as card making.

One of the embellishments that I found were decorated paper clips.  For this you need:  Large Paper clips, a hot glue gun, and any do-dad that will fit on top of a large paper lip.  For these first 2 batches I used a lot of buttons that I have had sitting in a jar for years and some gems, brads and a googly eye.  Some other examples that I found were stickers, little hair clips, bows and stuff from little toys.  My kids should nail down their stuff or it might end up hot glued to a paper clip!

These clips would not just be fun in a planner but for anytime you have to clip to papers together.  Taking your checks to the bank, sending papers to school-it can all have a whole new look.  Or how about attaching a tag to a ribbon on a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment