Home About Shop Catalog Paper Pumpkin Workshops Contact

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Beachy!



Hey stampers and friends!  Sorry I have been off the grid lately.  My new obsession , planning, is taking up a lot of my creativity time (as obsessions often do).  I am still making cards.  They just aren't making it to my blog.

The card above is using our new DSP "By the shore".  I love this collection!  It has great nautical and beachy themes and a great color palette. This card is on soft sky ( this might be the first time I've used this color).  I picked this generic greeting because I need to build up this category of my stash.

It's been a while since I have made a low vision suggestion.  One cheater method I use is I buy the card stock pack that coordinates with the DSP.  This way I don't have to worry if they match, because they automatically do.  Lots of paper companies do this.  But when in doubt-use two neutrals and a color.  Classic.  Happy Stamping!

2 comments: